--On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:52 PM -0400 "Roland C. Dowdeswell" <roland.dowdesw...@twosigma.com> wrote:

        And, again, we aren't quite finished.  Organizations and
        individuals wishing to submit changes to Heimdal for this
        release are encouraged to do so no later than 1 November 2016.

I raised this ticket at the end of March. While I don't have any patches for it, I am hoping someone does, or has the time to take care of it. Without this being fixed, Heimdal is incompatible with the default Kerbeors setups on RHEL out of the box:

<https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/issues/166>

Thanks,
Quanah

--