Hi everyone,

We are new to Heimdal and are trying to figure out setting up Heimdal with
PKINIT. A quick Google search pointed me to this site
(http://www.h5l.org/manual/heimdal-1-2-branch/info/heimdal.html) but I failed
to get a ticket with certificates. It will be greatly appreciated if you can
point me to some instructions.

Secondly, we want to use ECC certificates for PKINIT. Is there a list of
supported curves for the crypto library Heimdal is using? It seems like it is
not using openssl.

Lastly, we have been working with MIT Kerberos PKINIT. Is Heimdal KDC
compatible with MIT Kerberos kinit? We intend to use MIT Kerberos kinit and
Heimdal KDC.

Thanks,
Renyao