AFAIK no. Most are obvious-ish: disallow all, the client and server ones. The
hardware preauth one is just a placeholder for unimplemented functionality. JPL
never made much use of them.

The ok as delegate one could be important for AD interoperability if you do a
HTTP-Negotiate with web servers.

That’s just off the top of my head.

Personal email.  hbh...@oxy.edu