Everything's in git. You can fork your own repo and submit merge requests. That's what I do.

--Quanah

--On Thursday, March 16, 2017 1:47 PM -0700 "Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP" <hbh...@oxy.edu> wrote:

Russ and I have submitted patches to the man pages in the past, much like
code patches. I assume similar submissions for the web pages would be
handled somehow? I would be more likely to do so if I had an account that
allowed editing.