One nice thing about the “help” options are that they are tied directly into
the CL processing utilities so they show you what’s actually understood. You
don’t need to depend on someone updating the man pages. Heimdal has been pretty
good about that overall, but it depends on who’s doing the updates.

Personal email.  hbh...@oxy.edu