> Should a properly configured replication setup be able to
> automatically re-establish replication even after such long network
> outage? Are there configuration options for ipropd-master/ipropd-slave
> that need to be set to take into account long outages?

Have you found the time-missing, time-gone and time-lost options in the man
page?

However, I have seen that different versions had bugs which made it
not work anyway (you did not tell me your versions) and this
functionality is probably poorly tested.

My experience is that it's the best to wrap ipropd-* processes with
some nanny scripts which either restart automatically them or pull an
alarm (depending on your paranoia level) if they go missing.

Harald.