> On Jun 15, 2018, at 5:31 PM, Adam Lewenberg <ada...@stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> PROBLEM: Some of the principals will not replicate.

Well updates to the principal are not replicating...

> If I go on the master and change the password of one of these problematic
> principals, I
> see this in the replica's logs:

That's a "modify" not a "create" and modify requires the object
to already be there.  The iprop log is "sparse", recording only
the modified data when doing "modify", so the principal can't
be created just from the latest "modify" record.

> QUESTION: What could be a reason for this principal not to replicate?

You need to stop the slaves, blow away their database and logs,
and replicate the full database from scratch.

--
        Viktor.