4 feb 2007 kl. 01.51 skrev Jonathan Bowman:

If anyone has succesfully compiled heimdal using mingw and MSYS on
Windows, could you answer two questions for me?

1. What version of heimdal do you compile with MSYS?
2. What configure flags do you use?

Currently heimdal 0.7.2 hangs in the configure script because it has groff
issues. heimdal 0.8rc6 quits during compilation because of an
"incomplete type `sockaddr_in'" error.

All this works on my Mac OS X machine without a hitch; I am just
having mingw issues.

I've compile heimdal on mingw, but it it was a very very long time ago.
I just installed the cross compiler on my mac, I might be able to create
some time to make 0.8-ish compile again.

Love