Unfortunately I'm still using mechglue-branch at the moment. I have found
numerous bugs that I'm sure you don't care about anymore but there was
one issue that could conceivably exist in the new code.

The issue was that trying to acquire a credential
could result in a redundant AS-REQ. It turned out to be
lib/mechglue/g_acquire_cred.c:gss_acquire_cred was looping over all
mechanisms. The problem was that with SPNEGO it did KRB5 twice, once
for KRB5 mech and once through SPNEGO mech calling KRB5.

I added a clause that checked for &mech->mech_type == GSS_SPNEGO_MECHANISM
to skip that mech (unless it was explicitly specified).

Please consider this condition wrt the new mechglue code if necessary.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO