Michal Prochazka wrote:
Hello,

I'm using OpenSSH 4.3p2 and it does not cleanup delegated kerberos
tickets after user logout. OpenSSH is compiled with Heimdal 0.7.2. I
tried OpenSSH to compile with MIT kerberos and it cleanups tickets.
So the difference is only in gssapi library. I have searched mailing
lists but nobody mentioned this problem, am I doing something wrong?

When you say cleanup tickets, I assume you mean the ticket cache.

Is this a PAM session problem? OpenSSH will call pam_close_session
and the pam_krb5 can cleanup the ticket cache.

Regards,

Michal P.

--

 Douglas E. Engert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>