Hi folks,

I am trying hard to get windows XP authenticated to my openbsd kerberos server.
I am loosing my hairs.

In this initial attempt, i am using "my.domain" as my dns domain. For
the kerberos realm, i am using "SSO.NET"
I have such configuration for all my openbsd clients, so when an user
tries log into this host desktops, a ticket is retrieved as:

host/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now, for windows, is a totally different history. I do not know, but i
have the impression the dns must be the same as the kerbeross realm!
Is that true?

Does anybody have an ideia about how to manage to such a scenario working ?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

Best regards.