Love Hörnquist Åstrand --> heimdal-discuss (2007-03-19 09:32:15 +1000):

> 19 mar 2007 kl. 01.20 skrev Jukka Salmi:

> >Is this a bug or a feature? I would have expected a forwardable ticket
> >to be still forwardable after being renewed, by default...

> Can you try heimdal 0.8 snapshot and see if that have the same behavior,
> I think I fixed a bug like this some time ago.

Indeed, 0.8-rc7 fixes the problem and behaves as expeted. Thanks!

But: with this new behaviour it's not possible anymore to clear the
forwardable flag while renewing a forwardable ticket, is it?

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~