Hello folks.

> I have created a Jainja harbour for the HelenOS Coastline (see attached),
> so that you can compile Jainja also outside the HelenOS source tree. Vojta,
> could you please add it to your Coastline repository?

Thanks, Martin. The build script is committed, I will regenerate the matrix
soon.

Guillaume: are there any specific changes to the source code different to
your mainline? As Martin already pointed out, the tarball is essentially a
prebuilt package and I would prefer that we would fetch as much vanilla
sources as possible and built them by ourselves.

For example, I think we can remove all the fdlibm files as we have a
prebuilt fdlibm available and we can make it a dependency to the coastline
script. Is there anything similar?

> BTW: Guillaume, have you tested Jainja with the latest HelenOS mainline
> (r2099)? It crashes with a page fault in jainja_util_Descriptor__equals__Lo
> (both on IA-32 and AMD64).

I can confirm this though I do not understand it. I was able to run Jainja
under IA-32 without problems not that long ago.

- Vojta