Hi Jakub,

I was able to pass boot_args from uboot till kernel.

The issue was i was looking in wrong direction.
After going through uboot for Netbsd i found the solution..

*Some assumptions i made i kernel.*

As no length is passed , i have taken max arguments size to be 4096 bytes.
I have used str_cpy in (arm32_pre_main) so that no buffer overflow happens.

I will come up with a structure to keep parsed arguments and a parser
function to collect the arguments separately.

Please give your opinion and suggestions so that i can make it better.

Regards,
Sourav Punoriyar