Good news everyone!

Please note there is a new ccheck (C style check) job in Travis CI which
runs make ccheck, which in turns runs ccheck (https://github.com/jxsvoboda/
sycek) on all .c and .h files in the repository.

At this point the source code is not ccheck-clean. Therefore I've made "make
ccheck" to only fail if ccheck returns a hard parse error for a source file.
This can happen for a number of reasons:

(1) there is syntax error in the source file
(2) the source file is valid C but has a particular case of bad style (as
documented in ccheck's README.md)
  * Gratuitous ; (e.g. empty declaration or null statement)
  * Empty statement as for loop iteration statement (ie. for(a;b;))
  * Any \ character outside of a preprocessor block
  * Gratuitous nested block
  * Any use of null statement (;) except as the body of a while loop or in
the header of a for loop
(3) the source uses macros to extend C syntax in a different way that one of
those particularly supported by ccheck (ccheck does not preprocess the code,
instead it parses the raw source file). The supported uses of macros are
documented in README.md and should cover all reasonable use cases.

The plan is that once I've made the code ccheck clean (i.e. no ccheck issues
reported), I will tighten make ccheck to fail if any C style issues are
found. I will keep you informed about any changes.

Please feel free to contact me via helenos-devel with any ccheck-related
issues.

What questions/concerns do you have?

Cheers,
Jiri