Hi Dmitrij,

On 12/6/18 2:38 AM, Dmitrij V wrote:
> Current iso image for amd64 did not shown a GUI in my VirtualBox, only
> promt Shell
> (for real hardware is not tested yet)..

this should work for example with the nightly amd64 ISO:

  http://ci.helenos.org/latest/amd64/helenos-amd64.iso

You may try to tweak the settings of your VBox guest towards more basic
configuration, even though I am not aware of anything that would prevent
the GUI from working.

> (I have integrated video card 'intel' into motherboard, in linux is
> i915 driver)..

HelenOS can currently make use only of the VESA framebuffer.

> Please point me to a tutorial for writing drivers for the HelenOS,
> I have no expirence with writing the drivers, but I will try it ))

Here you go:

  http://www.helenos.org/wiki/DeviceDrivers

> And point me to a system intarface for writing the GUI (header name etc..).

Have a look at the vdemo application.

Cheers,
Jakub