---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 16, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Help to execute "A Complete C++ example"
To: Anouar LACHHEB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmmm...I get the following from running compile.csh
flex Done
bison Done
g++ Calculator.l.cpp Done
g++ Calculator.cpp Done
g++ Calculator_driver.cpp Done
g++ Calculator.y.cpp Done
Calculator.y.o(.text+0xb7c): In function `yy::Calculator_parser::parse()':
/home/mblackmon/c++/Calculator/Calculator.y.cpp:289: undefined
reference to `Calculator_lex(YYSTYPE*, yy::location*,
Calculator_driver&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

With bison 2.1, flex 2.5.31, and g++ 4.0.2 on Redhat 4.0.2-8