Dear Help,

I downloaded the GPLK 4.34 for windows, from a Complete package and Sources
links,

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=gnuwin32
filename=glpk-4.34-setup.exe use_mirror=garr

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=gnuwin32
filename=glpk-4.34-src-setup.exe use_mirror=garr

Now I have lots of pdfs, dlls, tex files etc. in the GNU32 folder but I cannot
see an icon and do not know how to finish setting up. What do I need to do?

Please feel free to patronise me as much as possible.

Many thanks,
Alasdair

Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=gnuwin32&filename=glpk-4.34-src-setup.exe&use_mirror=garr