Hi all,

I need to solve a minimum cost flow problem in Java, and for this I'd like
to use the Out-Of-Kilter algorithm included in GLPK. I saw there is a way
to build the graph reading the information from a text file
(glp_read_graph), however I wonder whether I can do it on the fly, using
some routines that modify the graph.
I saw I can use for example glp_create_graph, glp_add_vertices,
glp_add_arc. On the other hand, I can't find a way to create or modify the
data associated with a vertex (demand) or an arc (capacity, cost). I had no
success in searching either into the mailing list archives, or in the files
included in the GLPK distribution (examples and documentation). Did I miss
something?
Cheers,

--
*Sylvain Fournier*