'System.AccessViolationException'
    Data: {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
    HResult: -2147467261
    HelpLink: null
    InnerException: null
    Message: "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt."
    Source: "libglpk-cli"
    StackTrace: "   at org.gnu.glpk.GLPKPINVOKE.glp_add_cols(HandleRef jarg1,
Int32 jarg2)\r\n   at org.gnu.glpk.GLPK.glp_add_cols(glp_prob P, Int32 ncs)"
    TargetSite: {Int32 glp_add_cols(System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef,
Int32)}

Help me, please!

---
With regards, Natalia