Hi Andrew,

In order to test the release, I tried the 2010 MIPLIB benchmark set,
calling glpsol with "--pcost --cuts" and a two hour time limit. The final
result is in the attached file, but the quick summary is that 20 problems
from this set were solved, while there were three aborts.

Of the three aborts, problem mspp16 just run out of memory, while problems
msc98-ip and ns1688347 failed in the primal simplex.

Specifically, msc98-ip failed with:
Warning: numerical instability (dual simplex, phase II)
Warning: dual simplex failed due to excessive numerical instability
Assertion failed: teta_lim >= 0.0
Error detected in file simplex/spxprim.c at line 665

while ns1688347 failed with:
Error: basis matrix is singular to working precision (cond = 3.07e+18)
Assertion failed: teta_lim >= 0.0
Error detected in file simplex/spxprim.c at line 665

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis