Hi,

I am working on a MIP problem for which glpsol can't find a feasible
solution in a reasonable amount of time. However, fixing the values of
the integer variables (which are all binary) to one, I can get glpsol
to find an optimum solution rather quickly. Is it possible to feed
this solution as initial (suboptimal) solution of the original
problem?

I have read in the help-list that this was not possible with MathProg
in 2007, but maybe now it is. If it is not, what would be the most
direct way to hack the code in order to do so?

Regards,
Alejandro Pascual