I've got a BPP problem plus a constraint in the type of  items. Using the
bpp.mod example by Andrew Makhorin
I have to add a type for every item (A,B,C...), so I can think of a param
t, of course accordingly changing w, so that the same type has the same
weight.

data;

param m := 6;
param w :=     1 50, 2 60, 3 30, 4 40, 5 40, 6 40;
--> param t := 1 A,  2 B , 3 B, 4 C, 5 C, 6 C;
param c := 100;

end;

I have to add a constraint so that the number of types for every bin is
limited to maximum 2.

Each bin can contain a number of the same type of items (i.e. A) or max 2
different types (i.e. A and C).
it is not regarding the number of items, of course, I can have multiple
items.
It is kind of a cardinality of distinct items.
Of course each bin must also keep respecting the weight constraint.
How could I get this result?

I really appreciate everyone who could help me.
Leonardo Corato