Tim Roberts wrote:
Terje Mathisen<"terje.mathisen at tmsw.no"@giganews.com>  wrote:

Inline C isn't too hard to write:

Have you tried this code?

inline double delta(double th1, th2)
{
     static double pi = 3.14159265357989;
     static double zero_or_twopi[2] = {0, 3.14159265357989*2};
     static double absmask = (double) 0x7fffffffffffffff;

That doesn't do what you think it does.  That cast converts the constant to
floating point -- it doesn't just copy the bits.  There are only 56 bits of
mantissa available in a double, so some of your bits get lost.

I do know that,I was in a hurry and tried to get away with psudocode, but I should have stated that clearly.

Thanks for correcting my omissions!

Terje--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>