According to page 2-13 of your motherboard manual, the CSM and Secureboot
options are visible if you scroll down in the "Boot" menu.

"Advanced Mode" -> "Boot", scroll down

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/H81M-K/E8601_H81M-K.pdf?model=H81M-K

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 4:02 PM Markbiophysicist <markbiophysic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am sorry. I am from Spain and I don't know how to speak English very
well. Thank you very much for your advice but I cannot do it,  because my
BIOS doesn't have these options. Neither Secure Boot or CSM.

> Is possible to install the multiboot in this computer. I know it because
I have already had this done, but, at that moment, I had installed one disk
alone. Now, I have two disks and multiple partitions and it's not working.