ren...@openmailbox.org writes:

> Hello,
>
> On 2016-11-23 23:52, Chris Marusich wrote:
>
>> However, there is one problem: Even if I select "Connect automatically"
>> (in the "Identity" section of the settings page within Network Manager
>> for my wireless network), Network Manager does not automatically
>> connect
>> to the network.  I'm not sure why.
>>

> Reading a little about 'Network Manager', it is required to select the
> 'Connect automatically' and 'Make available to other users'
> options. In my case it works!, can someone do tests?

I tried this unsuccessfully.  When I check the box ('Make available to
other users') and then hit the "Apply" button, a window pops up asking
me to enter the password for the "Administrator".  My account has sudo
permission, so I tried typing in the password I use when I run sudo.
However, that didn't work (the authentication apparently failed), so I
wasn't able to set the option.

--
Chris