Hi everybody.

I'm trying to set up GuixSD on Reiser4 file system. I've succeeded with
patching and compiling Linux with Reiser4 patch, but I've found that
reiser4 module is disabled by default. Everything I did was pointless 8-]

How do I enable Reiser4 module in Linux configuration? As far as I know I
need to add "REISER4_FS=m" to .config after running "make defconfig", but
before "make".

I've found an example of linux.scm with description how to build
linux-libre with additional modules

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/drewc/guix/master/gnu/packages/linux.scm

But it looks too complex for me. Is there an easier way to enable
additional modules in Linux configuration? Shouldn't I use "extra-options"
in make-linux-libre function? How could I do that?

One more question for GuixSD maintainers: will you add linux-libre-reiser4,
libaal and reiser4progs packages to main package repository if I'll send
you patches?

Dmitry Nikolaev