For each user, does 'guix pull' also pull in updated Info pages for the Guix
manual? I'd like to set INFOPATH accordingly so it's not pointed at the root
user's possibly outdated manual inherited from the binary installation of the
package manager.

I understand that updated manual pages can be built and viewed via a local Guix
checkout as described at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2017-03/msg00140.html by Chris