Hi Ludovic,

On my system,

$ guix build --sources=all hello
/gnu/store/hbdalsf5lpf01x4dcknwx6xbn6n5km6k-hello-2.10.tar.gz
$ guix build --source --sources=all hello
/gnu/store/hbdalsf5lpf01x4dcknwx6xbn6n5km6k-hello-2.10.tar.gz

whereas guix build --source --sources=transitive hello does give a
(partial) list of dependencies. Did I miss something?

I managed to get a list with partial overlap using the following¹:
$ guix build --source --sources=transitive glibc-bootstrap gcc-bootstrap
bootstrap-binaries bootstrap-tarballs

Thanks!
Georges Dupéron

¹ It's possible that since I was including stuff using wildcards; I
accidentally dragged in more dependencies than was strictly needed.

--
Georges Dupéron