Hi,

Has anyone successfully used the Presenter Console in the Guix-installed
LibreOffice Impress?  I'm using GuixSD, if that matters.

Supposedly, when you've connected two monitors, you can enable the
presenter console in Impress by opening the "Slide Show" > "Slide Show
Settings" menu entry.  There, you will find a section titled "Multiple
Displays" with a drop-down menu for "Presentation display".  However,
even when I've connected two monitors (and I can use them just fine
outside of Impress), this section of the menu remains grayed out.  I've
attached a screenshot to show you what I see.

Has anyone successfully used the Presenter Console with the
Guix-installed LibreOffice Impress?  Is there some trick I'm missing?
Even just knowing that somebody has used it successfully would be
helpful.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

--
Chris