Thank you! But I've found another config without this complexity.

Using ddg.gg: guix config pcspkr
I've found
https://gitlab.com/pkill-9/guix-config/blob/master/system-config.scm#L123

(operating-system
  (kernel-arguments '("modprobe.blacklist=pcspkr"))
)

And compiled. Guix has built qemu and grub.
 But pc speaker sound rests there. And also after start Xfce some pc speaker
noises occurs. So I do not know.
Do you think this config line is incorrect?

Mar 16, 2019, 4:00 PM by someb...@not-sent-or-endorsed-by.tobias.gr: