Hello Mark!

In continuation to my previous email, gnome now works.

Lets focus on fingerprint first, then we'll move to wacom.

So for fprint, using "hint" that shows with errors, I have added service-module
authentication and package-module freedesktop. But at the end, new error is
about "unbound variable" with no hint.

Regards,
RG.