Hello, Hipólita!

У ср, 2024-01-10 у 08:14 -0300, Hipólita Yarona пише:
> On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 4:45 PM Roman Riabenko via <help-guix@gnu.org>
> wrote:
> > У чт, 2023-12-21 у 11:42 +0000, Gottfried пише:
> > > which mobile phone would You support with which free software?
> >
> > I have been using a Librem 5 device for the last five months.
>
> Could I ask how long on average does your battery last from full
> charge to nothing? (I have a use that's similar to yours.)

Under my usual use case, the phone lasts around 12 hours on average on
a single full charge. That covers several calls, SMS, XMPP via Dino,
and some browsing when away from a computer. The worst I had was some 8
hours, which I blame on not shutting the web browser with some runway
process. The official number used to be 10 hours for battery capacity.

I hope it will be possible to run Guix System on it eventually. But I
am unsure how to aid in this.

Roman