Hello people,
Do you have any idea regarding the fact that LibreJS seems not working for me?
Freely yours,
soej

De : 170.soe...@mailo.com
À : zach wick <z...@zachwick.com>;
   help-librejs@gnu.org
Objet : Re: [Help-librejs] Subject
Date : 28/07/2017 13:19:24 CEST

Hello zach,
Yes I really want to give a big try to LibreJS!
First of all, thank you for your feedback (sorry for the delay, private life
you know :-p).
Basically I am having this behaviour for every pages :-( some examples:
- https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html
- https://www.searx.me/
- https://minifree.org/
The exact version of my Firefox browser is: 52.0.2 (64-bit)
The LibreJS's version is: GNU LibreJS 6.0.13 By Loic J. Duros

What is strange for me is that any page can't load...
Thank you in advance for your support.

Freely yours,
soej