Op 26-06-17 om 17:20 schreef Gavin Smith:
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:27:20AM +0200, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
What I would like is for all the lines that begin with Next: to be gone.
That is: the "node lines".  In such a small manual they are just clutter.
How do I tell texi2any to do that?

Please email me the Texinfo source files for the nano manual so I can
experiment.  It might be possible with --no-split --no-headers.

Yes, with --no-headers the lines with links are gone, thanks, but so are
the menus, and I don't want that.  I can compensate by putting the table
of contents at the beginning of the document, but then this table is
empty in the pdf output.

Source file is attached, gzipped.

Benno