Source/Letters:  petpromise @ petpromiseinc.com  (close spaces)
1-800-416-4700
Link:  <http://www.petpromiseinc.com/>
Web:  <http://www.petpromiseinc.com/home2.htm>

"Byproducts have no place in pet food"
Recommended by: Andrew Weil, M.D.
<http://www.petpromiseinc.com/new_pages/weil_page.htm>

April 7, 2007

Pet Promise is NOT Affected by the pet food recall

Our hearts go out to anyone affected by the pet food recall. Pet Promise was
founded on a Promise of Purity to You and Your Pet. Our products contain:

*    No Animal By-products
*    No Added Growth Hormones
*    No Antibiotic-Fed Protein
*    No Rendered Meats
*    No Factory Farm Meat or Poultry
*    No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives

Friday, March 30, the FDA announced finding melamine as a contaminant in
wheat gluten from an unnamed source. Rest assured, Pet Promise uses NO wheat
gluten in any of our products. Pet Promise is NOT affected by the pet food
recall and can continue to be fed with complete confidence.

Thanks to all of our retail partners and consumers for your support and
confidence.

Anthony Zolezzi
Founder

Contact Us:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1-800-416-4700

Natural Pet Nutrition
1113 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
1-800-416-4700 Monday thru Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. MST

 Natural Pet Nutrition © 2007