I have no idea what Stop the Preverts meant by "the hindu Quicky mart." I
don't even know what state this idiot was writing from.

I think Zelda is right -- ignore it.  I just couldn't resist showing it to
someone!  You know!  But, Adela, you picked up on the thing that most
bothered me -- the Quicky mart -- no matter who runs it.

So, if you do know of a Quicky mart that is selling the recalled stuff --
report it to the police or the health department!

Judy.

on 4/7/07 7:35 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at