----------
From: DawnWatch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:53:51 -0600
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DawnWatch: ABC San Fran -- cruelty-free products discussed by Karen
Dawn 7/1/08

On Tuesday, July 1, the San Francisco ABC talk show "View from the Bay" did
a segment on cruelty free products. I was featured talking about soy milk,
Earth Balance, Vegenaise and cosmetics not tested on animals, which one can
buy at Whole Foods. You can watch the clip on line at:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=view_from_the_bay/everything_else&i
d=6239248
or at this Tiny URL:  http://tinyurl.com/4fo2e7
Buster and Paula look fabulous.

It is important that shows get positive feedback for animal friendly
coverage -- it encourages them to do more of it. So I hope people,
particularly those in the Bay Area (though feedback from anywhere is helpful
since the video is posted on the web) will send the show a quick thank you.
The show takes comments at
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/feature?section=view_from_the_bay&id=5788598
or at this Tiny URL:  http://tinyurl.com/5zl7vg

Yours and the animals',
Karen Dawn

(DawnWatch is an animal advocacy media watch that looks at animal issues in
the media and facilitates one-click responses to the relevant media outlets.
You can learn more about it, and sign up for alerts at
http://www.DawnWatch.com. You may forward or reprint DawnWatch alerts if you
do so unedited -- leave DawnWatch in the title and include this
parenthesized tag line. If somebody forwards DawnWatch alerts to you, which
you enjoy, please help the list grow by signing up. It is free.)

Please go to www.ThankingtheMonkey.com to read reviews of Karen Dawn's new
book, "Thanking the Monkey: Rethinking the Way we Treat Animals” and watch
the fun celebrity studded promo video.

To discontinue DawnWatch alerts go to http://www.DawnWatch.com/nothanks.php

You are subscribed to DawnWatch using the following address:

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: Wed Jul  2 15:52:16 2008