We have food we need donations to keep the  sanctuary running! Please help!

This is my sister sanctuary/we are in trouble and need help.

Hello All,

This is an extremely difficult e-mail to send  but I'm  writing today to
beg for help to keep this sanctuary open.   We are completely out of funds and
must get $$ immediately or face closing our  doors in 1 week!  I have
exhuasted every other avenue and while some  fund-raisers  and grants are in
the
works, we need $$ NOW! There are 300  lives at stake here with nowhere to go
but the land-fill!  Even if you  can't donate, maybe some of your animal
loving friends can.  Any amount  will help and it all adds up.  So please look
in your hearts and send to  anyone you think might be able to help.  These
precious lives depend on  it!

Thank you for all your help now and in the  past.......and hopefully, the
future!

Blessings,

Hillarie  Allison
President & Founder
Rescued Unwanted Furry Friends Foundation a.k.a.  RUFFF, Inc.
_www.rufffhouse.org_ (http://www.rufffhouse.org/)
P.O. Box 2477, Bullhead City, AZ 86430

P. S. Donations can be mailed or sent through  Pypal or the Chip -in on our
website.

If 20 people can send 100.00 this is all that's needed now please help!
Please cross post far and wide!

Please send donations to help  animals. Please make a note you saw this on
ASR or USAP so we know if this is  helping. We must get funds to continue or
risk shutting  down!

Rescued Unwanted Furry Friends  Foundation
Arizona Non-profit RUFFF,  Inc.
P.O. Box 2477, Bullhead City AZ  86430
(928)565-BARK       FAX:  (928)565-2298
_www.rufffhouse.org_ (http://www.rufffhouse.org/)

R.U.F.F.F. has rescued and re-homed nearly 10,000  dogs, cats, potbellied
pigs and the occasional bird and ferret since our  inception in January,
2000!  All  animals at RUFFFHouse “No-Kill” Pet Sanctuary are spayed/neutered
and  vaccinated prior to adoption.  We do  not discriminate against any breed
and accept all breeds and ages of pets.  No animal will ever be destroyed
due to  advanced age or infirmity but will live out its natural life at
RUFFFHouse if no suitable home can be found.
We  specialize in adoption to “forever” homes. Each potential adopter is
screened  for suitability, to ensure the right match for the new guardian and
pet.  We do not believe animals can be owned,  but are given to us to care
for and love. R.U.F.F.F.  relies on donations of time and  materials as well
as $$ to continue our mission of no more homeless pets in the  Tri-State!
R.U.F.F.F.  currently cares for nearly 300 pets on a daily basis.  We have
an all-volunteer staff with no  paid personnel. Open daily by appointment.
R.U.F.F.F. has immediate need for fencing  materials, blankets, towels,
sheets, concrete blocks, corrugated metal, dog  houses, cat trees, scratching
posts and pet food.  We currently use 250lbs. of dog food  every day!

<<inline: clip_image002.gif>>

<<inline: clip_image004.gif>>