Hi,

I can't get past the password prompt.

Could you describe what "doesn't work" means?

a) data is not showing up?
b) stack trace?
c) other?

quick solutions:
a) If no data is showing up, you want to dump your database and upload
the yml
b) If the query is bad, then you may want to be aware that it is
running postgreSQL.

Please share a little more about the problem and we will do our best
to assist you.

--Keenan