Oh, my bad, I totally misunderstood the question. I don't think you could
use FUSE with Heroku, because of the way Dynos work. A Dyno isn't a full EC2
instance, if I understand it correctly, but rather a portion of one purposed
to run Rails, which is why you can't have a process run more than 30
seconds, etc. Though being able to use FUSE for access to S3 would be an
interesting concept. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to
respond.

Carl