Not sure what that error message means, sorry. You might ask in the
MongoDB google group - 10gen is good about helping users with issues:

http://groups.google.com/group/mongodb-user

Also, I should have mentioned before that there's a guide to
mongorestore and the other MongoDB import/export tools here:

http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Import+Export+Tools#ImportExportTools-mongorestore