Yes, this started happening for me on Friday (worked fine up until
then). and it looks like it's still going on. When I push I see "Using
--without development test", but it tries to install all the
development/test gems anyway (which it can't, for me, because Heroku
can't handle ruby-debug19).

I haven't had a burning need to deploy recently, so I've been waiting
for Heroku to sort it out, but it looks like they haven't, yet.

Anyway, it's definitely a bug, so why not open a support ticket about
it? And maybe let us know how it works out?