Hi,

I've got a bit of processing that is not time critical but that is mission
critical, and I'm considering running as a Delayed Job in order to minimize
request times.  My experience with Delayed Jobs on bamboo was that there
were times when the queue just hung, and I had to delete the jobs to get
things running again.  I won't be able to just drop these jobs on the floor
like I could on our bamboo app, so I was wondering if anyone can comment on
the reliability of DJ's on the cedar stack, if they've had problems w/
things hanging, etc.

Thanks for any comments or opinions,
Carson