Hi,

My project on heroku currently uses action cable and so i had to add the
redis to go addon. However, the issue is that in order to add this, i
needed to verify my account and was asked for billing info. This is a
university project so i don't want to accidentally subscribe for something
and get charged. I chose the free plan but just to double check - did
anyone ever come across this? (is this a common thing or am I doing
something that is not necessary)

Thanks.

---
"Heroku Community" group.