Hi,

I am trying to launch my first app on Heroku. No matter what I do, I always
get an error saying my slug size is 599 M. Even after adding .slugignore,
deleting the large commits, running git gc --aggressive and other similar
commands, customizing the build script, etc. it still says I am exactly at
599 M. From du -h I am definitely not at this limit. What is going on?

Here are the tutorials I've gone through and none have lowered my size from
599 M:

https://rtyley.github.io/bfg-repo-cleaner/
https://robots.thoughtbot.com/how-to-reduce-a-large-heroku-compiled-slug-size
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/slug-compiler

Plus a lot of other ones and stackoverflow pages. Any suggestions extremely
appreciated! :)

Thanks!

---
"Heroku Community" group.