Hi Madeesha,

If you are looking for a complete API management solution for your
applications deployed on Heroku, I would recommend you to look at WSO2 API
Cloud Add-On <https://elements.heroku.com/addons/wso2apicloud>.

Recently I came up with a post on medium
<https://medium.com/@manjula.cse/api-management-solution-for-heroku-platform-6abac42cdf5d>
 explaining a set of reasons why you should consider API Management for
Heroku applications.

(Note that I am an employee of WSO2, but you will find it useful to build
your Heroku Integration solutions with any API Management solution.)

Thank you.

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 3:29:29 PM UTC+5:30, Madeesha Fernando wrote:

> I have a backend application deployed on Heroku. I need to expose my
> application as an API. what is the best way to do this?
> Appreciate your valuable thought on this.

---
"Heroku Community" group.
to heroku+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.