His only personal mention of this cooling (available on the net and
book form) is rife with silly talk.
Laurie pointed this out.
There would need to be a *huge* pressure differential and ultra high
air velocity.
Imagine the nozzle tip of a blow gun hooked to an air compressor.
You can get cooling that way. And that's probably it.

Fuller was great at some things. Concepts. Delivery was another story.

#5 was explained by Ken and in Fuller's books.
Google "World Game Bucky Fuller"

It's dead, Jim.....

If anyone doubts, I'd love to see a video response.
Ain't gonna happen (I predict complete apathy!)

Now, for those that don't want to get hands dirty....get to clicky
clicky on the keyboards and do a *proper* computer simulation.
Cause this is how (some) roll in the 21st century.

Get busy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_fluid_dynamics

On Aug 1, 8:18 am, Max Turunen <maxturu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I can offer some clarity I think :)
>
> 1. The dome has to be *opaque* and reflect the solar heating heating off.
> Shiny or White should do.
>
> 2. Around the house, ground level needs to black, like tarmac, asphalt,
> black soil.... so that sun seriously heats the ground and air *around* the
> house a lot.... causing upward airflow.
>
> 3. The lower holes need to be at the ground level, just next to the heated
> rising aircurrents around the house. uphole must not let in sunlight much.
>
> 4. Idea is that the hot rising air *around the house* creates the suction
> current through the low narrow floor level houses... and this suction then
> sucks the air from the higher up cooler air (or somewhat slightly cooler air
> ? perhaps through shaded "reverese chimney" tube even, in case of small
> domes and hexayurts ?).
>
> 5. The reference to world games, probably refers to some events where such
> cooling would have been used in large stadium sized structures.
hexayurt?hl=en.