Is that 8' in diameter or 8' in radius? I.e., made from 12 4x8 sheets? I've
slept five people  in the larger size--on air beds, though with two on a
double. Very comfortable.
--
Hollywood Diet Secrets Fall Into Non-Celebrity Hands

HOLLYWOOD-- In a major Hollywood security leak, an Encino, CA, company has made
"Weight-Loss Secrets Of The Stars" available to the non-famous. Direct Sales
International made the offer through ads last week in The National Enquirer and
Weekly World News. "Learn how the rich and famous take unwanted pounds off
FAST--and KEEP them off!" the ad read. "I am horrified by the implications of
this," Julia Roberts said. "The institution of celebrityhood could crumble,
with our thigh-trimming and belly-banishing secrets now public. The global
balance of beauty has tipped forever. God help us all."
        -- The Onion