This year is going to be my first time with a hexayurt and we decided to go
for the H13 since there are several tall people in our camp.  I am trying
to figure out a good way to tie the H13 down without using Tape anchors
since from what I have read have a higher fail rate and also wastes a bunch
of tape.  I was thinking about doing some sort of modified Rope Halo but I
think it will cause stress concentrations on any corners it goes over.  So
as of right now I am leaning towards ratchet straps and/or a cargo net over
the top.  Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew